FAQ About Hypnosis
- 'What is hypnosis, hypnotherapy or trance?'
- Hypnosis, hypnotherapy or trance is a state of profound relaxation in which you allow yourself to enter. Some people experience hypnosis as being in that very comfortable relaxed state you have experienced just before you become fully awake from sleeping - not quite awake and not quite asleep, some to not even feel they are in a trance as its so familiar to the waking state.
- 'Will I reveal private issues under hypnosis?'
- Absolutley not, you are fully in control and it is just not possible to force anyone in trance/hypnosis to act against his or her will. We at liverpoolhypnotherapy.co.uk also believe that therapy can be achieved entirely without content should you so wish. Anything you wish to remain private, with us, shall remain so.
- 'What if I don't come out of hypnosis?'
- This is just not possible - remember you are awlays in control. You will simply return to your normal awake state feeling refreshed and with a great sense of achievement.
- 'Will I lose control?'
- Hypnosis will enable you to enter into a deep state of relaxation and comfort in which you will become even more aware of you surroundings and what you are doing. Control stays with you totally.
Hypnosis & Hypnotherapy & NLP
- What is NLP?
Some people call NLP the study of excellence. It began with the work of highly talented and successful therapists such as Milton H Erickson and Virginia Satir. NLP offers many tools to make fast, comfortable and effective changes to match your needs in the areas you wish to address - changes which will assist your personal growth and above all enhance your place in the world and your role in life now and in the future.
Therapy using NLP and the power of hypnosis enhances the speed of your desired changes, making them both comfortable and empowering. Your unconscious mind can only work in your best interests and safety and when we work with this your limits are limitless.
Freeing you of phobias, fears, unwanted habits such as smoking, eating disorders slimming, insomnia and anything you wish to be different we at Liverpool Hypnotherapy will work with you, guide you and support you to change quickly and comfortably.
The speed at which you change, to be the you that you desire, will be as quick as you are able to do so.
We at Liverpool Hypnotherapy ask that you do this with the minimum of visits and then tell your friends about us!
We Dream - We Create -We Excel